Win-Fit Mc 2x30caps
Win-Fit Mc 2x30caps
Win-Fit Mc is a food supplement indicated in the cases of attention deficit and concentration; professional and emotional stress and intellectual fatigue.
- Omega 3:
DHA: It contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily dose of 250mg of DHA. Omega 3 fatty acids (docosahexaenoic - DHA and eicosapentaenoic - EPA) are considered acids essential fatty acids, since they are indispensable for various functions of the organism but are not synthesized by it. Thus, they have to be provided through diet or supplementation. DHA is an important component of neuronal membranes and the retina.
- Ginkgo Biloba:It contributes to the maintenance of memory and to the preservation of cognitive function. Helps blood circulation in the brain. </ P>It contributes to memory performance and improves concentration. It contributes to normal blood circulation, which is associated with brain performance.
- Guaraná:Optimizes mental and physical functions for better performance. It is a source of energy.
- 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan): Amino acid similar to tryptophan, which is a precursor of the neurotransmitter serotonin. The lack of serotonin may cause emotional instability, insomnia and anxiety.
- L-Arginine: Precursor of the neurotransmitter nitric oxide.
- Glutamine: Amino acid important for the synthesis of the neurotransmitters glutamate and GABA (gamma aminobutyric acid).
- Glutathione, Caratenoids, Vitamin E, Selenium: Contributes to the protection of cells against undesirable oxidations.
- Vitamin D: It contributes to the normal muscular and immune system functioning and the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Vitamin C: contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system; for a normal psychological function; to the normal energy-producing metabolism.
- Vitamin B1, B2, B6, B12, Folic Acid: contribute to a normal psychological function; for the reduction of fatigue and for the protection against oxidative stress.
- Pantothenic acid: contributes to normal mental performance; to reduce tiredness and fatigue; to the normal energy-producing metabolism and to the normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.
- Iron contributes to: A normal cognitive function; a normal energy-producing metabolism and for the reduction of fatigue and fatigue.
- Copper: It contributes to: normal functioning of the nervous system; the protection of the cells against undesirable oxidations and for the normal energy-producing metabolism.
Instructions for use
1 capsule per day, after one of main meals. Do not chew.
Do not exceed the indicated daily intake. It should not be used in case of allergy to one or more of the ingredients. Contains Gingko Biloba therefore caution is advised in case of taking anticoagulant and antiplatelet medicines. Suspension is recommended 2 weeks prior to scheduled surgery. Contains Ginseng logo is not recommended in children. Not recommended during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- For who